photo

Jeena JacobStudy Nursing

Questions » Courses & Universities
Posted: 2019-06-08 10:45:17

Hello, Can anybody suggest me a European university to pursue Bachelors in Nursing? Also, is it possible for me to apply for the program this year?

ph

FAITH OVERSEAS 4 years ago

Yes, of course. From the moment you approach us, we will take complete care of you till you get admitted to the university and all your requirements there are fulfilled. We provide complete support in application procedures, documentation works, visa support, visa appointments, travel plans, accommodations and even assist you with internships. You don’t have to worry about any of those things, let us do the necessary work for you!

ph

Jeena Jacob 4 years ago

Thank you Faith Overseas, would your consultancy support me with internships or part time jobs during the program?

ph

Prafulla Pavithran O.P 4 years ago

Dear Student, we have several other options as well for Nursing programs studies in Europe. We have cheap and scholarship options available in Germany and also many choices in Hungary, Latvia, London and any country which you desire to study. Feel free to share us your academic profile or resume, so that we could do a pre assessment and guide you with the most eligible options that suits your profile. Kindly share your email id, so that we can send you the details … Please mention that you are referred from Global Study Portal, so that we could give special attention to your profile. You may also reach me at +91 9072575127.

Subscribe Newsletter

LOGIN

New user? Register