International Student Admission Test (ISAT)
Illinois Standards Achievement Test evaluates all students in Illinois using the Illinois Leaning Standards.
What is ISAT?
ISAT is a 3-hour computer-based multiple-choice test designed to assess a candidate’s intellectual skills and abilities that are the foundation of academic success at tertiary level. The test is independently developed by the Australian Council for Educational Research (ACER). ACER has an excellent international reputation and track record in the development, management and research of selection tests for undergraduate medical and health related programs. ISAT is administered as a computer-based test through Prometric Inc. centres around the world.
A number of Australian universities require international students to take ISAT as part of the application process.
- Monash University (Melbourne) – Medicine & Physiotherapy
- Monash University (Malaysia) – Medicine
- University of New South Wales – Medicine
- University of Queensland – Medicine & Dentistry
- University of Sydney – Veterinary Science
- University of Tasmania – Medicine
- University of Western Australia – Medicine & Dentistry
- University of Western Sydney – Medicine
- ACER International Student Scholarship (AISS) –
- Business courses [any Australian university]
Where and When?
ISAT is delivered by Prometric. There are over 5000 Authorised Prometric Testing Centres around the world. Test sessions are available between April and February. You may select a test date at an Authorised Prometric Testing Centre convenient to your location.
ISAT does not test subject specific knowledge.