This policy does not apply to the practices of organizations that we do not own or to people that we do not employ or manage.
Personal Information will be kept confidential and will be used for our research, marketing, and strategic client analysis objectives and other internal business purposes only. We do not sell or rent Personal Information except that in case you are a customer of our search services through any of the Media, your Personal Information shall be shared with our subscribers/advertisers and you shall be deemed to have given consent to the same. Further, the subscribers / advertisers who are listed with us, may call you, based on the query or enquiry that you make with us, enquiring about any
- Product / Service or
- Product / Service of any subscriber / advertiser or
- Product / Service of any particular subscriber / advertiser.
Information posted on GSP is obviously publicly available. If you choose to provide us with personal information, you are consenting to the transfer and storage of that information on our servers. We collect and store the following personal information:
- email address, physical contact information, and (depending on the service used) sometimes financial information;
- computer sign-on data, statistics on page views, traffic to and from GSP
- Other information, including users IP address and standard web log information.
We use users' personal information to:
- provide our services;
- resolve disputes, collect fees, and troubleshoot problems;
- encourage safe trading and enforce our policies;
- customize users' experience, measure interest in our services, and inform users about services and updates;
- communicate marketing and promotional offers to you;
- Do other things for users as desckribed when we collect the information.
- All information contained by GSP is treated as strictly confidential and GSP does not and will not disclose or share such confidential information to / with any external organization.
- The users’ privacy is very important to us. We do not and shall not at any point in time, either sell or rent users’ personal information to third parties without users’ explicit consent.
- We may be required from time to time to disclose users’ personal information to Governmental or law enforcing agencies or our regulators, but we will only do so under proper authority.
- GSP also reserves the right to make use of the personal information in any investigation or judicial process relating to fraud on account of such transactions during the period GSP retains such information.
- We may also disclose personal information to enforce our policies, respond to claims that a posting or other content violates other’s rights, or protects anyone’s rights, property or safety.
We are here to serve our members and use all feedback to refine and improve the online experience for our members. You can reach TEAM GSP anytime by writing to member relations and we will respond to you in a timely manner. We hope you have an enjoyable and rewarding experience on the Global Study Portal Network. Welcome!!!!!!!!!!