photo

Nevin SavioCourse Advice

Questions » Courses & Universities
Posted: 2019-06-13 14:30:01

Hey guys, I am a Hospitality Management graduate with 5.5 GPA, can anybody suggest me the best European university to do a Masters in Hospitality Management program. Also, when is the next available intake for which I can apply?

ph

Roy 4 years ago

Dear Nevin Savio, we have several other options as well for Hospitality and tourism Management studies in Europe. We have cheap and scholarship options available in France and also many choices in Netherlands, Germany, Denmark and any country which you desire to study. Feel free to share us your academic profile or resume, so that we could do a pre assessment and guide you with the most eligible options that suits your profile. Kindly share your email id, so that we can send you the details … Please mention that you are referred from Global Study Portal, so that we could give special attention to your profile. You may also reach me at +91 9072575127.

ph

Sarah Jones 4 years ago

Hi Nevin, I think EUHT StPOL in Spain would be a good option for you. You can certainly apply for the September, 2019 intake. I am currently doing the 4th Semester here. The University is just amazing both academically and culturally. The fee’s is also affordable when compared with other universities. I received complete support from Europe study centre in all the documentation works. If you want any help, let me know.

Subscribe Newsletter

LOGIN

New user? Register