Shein AnneStay Back

Questions » Student Visa & Work Permit
Posted: 2019-09-02 10:14:39

Hello, Can I get a stay back option if I chose to do my studies in Slovania?


Dyokovich 5 months ago

Yes, Foreign students receive a residence permit for one year, which can be extended based on the documents confirming the continuation of their studies in the next year.

Subscribe Newsletter


New user? Register