Partial lifting of restrictions at Lazarski University
Pursuant to Regulation No. 4/2020 of the Rector and President of Lazarski University, conducting didactic activities in direct contact to the extent necessary to continue the implementation of didactic and research tasks.
This applies to classes that cannot be completed using distance learning methods and techniques, including:
- laboratory classes, classes at the Center of Medical Simulations and clinical classes at the Medical Faculty of the Lazarski University
- conducting some exams and final credits with the consent and under the supervision of the relevant Dean
- conducting some diploma and final examinations with the consent and under the supervision of the relevant Dean
- conducting selected classes for the last years of studies, education of doctoral students and participants of classes conducted by the Postgraduate Education Center with the consent and under the control of the Dean
- resumption of the Lazarski University Library
Campus catering services are also being restored.Students and employees staying at the University is possible to a greater extent, in accordance with the Sanitary and Epidemiological Principles. Preventive procedures for suspected coronavirus infection are still in force, in particular, Rules for the admission of students, post-graduate students, post-graduate students, employees and persons cooperating with the University on the basis of civil law contracts returning from abroad.