Interested in studying overseas with Us?

  • Student
  • University
  • Career Expert
  • Edu Expert

Studies In Middle East Asia - Checklist Before You Leave

sharePosted date: 16 Jul 2014







  1.       Valid Passport with student visa is the foremost legal document required to study abroad.
  2.       Birth certificate
  3.       Evidence of financial resources
  4.       Original degree certificates and marks sheets
  5.       Medical documents
  6.       University proof of admission / Important documents sent by university
  7.       Identity proof for example International student card, S-pass etc.
  8.       Contact details of local friends or relative in the host country and if you have any extra curriculum activities certificates.


Posted By


GSP Admin

Subscribe Newsletter


New user? Register