Checklist Before You Apply For South East Asia
- Valid Passport with student visa is the foremost legal document required to study abroad.
- Birth certificate
- Evidence of financial resources
- Original degree certificates and marks sheets
- Medical documents
- University proof of admission / Important documents sent by university
- Identity proof for example International student card, S-pass etc.
- Contact details of local friends or relative in the host country and if you have any extra curriculum activities certificates.